Sunday, August 28, 2011

.Notes For Him.

i'm sorry for not listening to your words.
i'm sorry for always being pathethic.
i'm sorry for not understands your career life.
i'm sorry for not always telling the truth.
i'm sorry for always make you worried about me.
i'm sorry for disturbing you in the middle of night.
i'm sorry for not being a good girl as you thought i would be.
i'm sorry for keep whining to you even for the smallest or simplest thing.
i'm sorry for not being a perfect lover for you.
i'm sorry for not always there when you need me.
i'm sorry for those difficulties i gave to you.
i'm sorry for not being as strong as you asked me to be.

but,

thanks for always being by my side.
thanks for brighten up my day.
thanks for understands what i've been through.
thanks for healing all those sadness.
thanks for making me realize how difficult life would be.
thanks for always reminds me what i should and i shouldn't do.
thanks for helping me to build the strength again and again.
thanks for listening to all my problems that i faced.
thanks for those advice.
thanks for being patient with my behaviour.
thanks for always being my crying shoulder.
thanks for loving me as i am.


THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.
.I LOVE YOU!. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

potpetpotpet